IT Support Technician II
Compensation: $32 - $36/hr
Benefits: Medical - Dental - Vision - Life Insurance - Vacation - Sick - 7 Paid Holidays - 401(k) with company match - Company Cell Phone - Work From Home
This position will be primarily a WFH position but candidates MUST be located in the San Diego area to be available to travel to customer's sites when required in and around San Diego. Candidate must have a reasonable home working environment and reliable transportation. We will provide all necessary computer & phone equipment and utilities required to perform the job.
**On-site travel is reimbursed at the standard IRS rate to and from location**
We're a Top Notch Managed IT Service provider (MSP) in the San Diego area with extremely high customer satisfaction (CSAT) and customer loyalty (NPS) due to our outstanding team, systems, and processes. We're constantly evolving to be better by identifying areas for improvement and creating lasting solutions to address them.
We are in search for another outstanding person to add to our team as an IT Support Technician II.
We do have high standards for our team members and this is how we continue to "WOW" our clients...by hiring and retaining the best talent!
- Provide remote (and occasional onsite) technical computer support at an advanced level to our clients. We're primarily Dell, Windows, Office 365, Sonicwall, and Ruckus shop, but we have a few Mac's and G-Suite
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and "WOW' our clients
- Respond quickly, accurately, and thoroughly to client end-users
- Enter time with notes in Professional Services Automation software (ConnectWise)
- A good sense of humor
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening (This excludes THC)
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Have a valid and clean driving record, in case you have to go to a client's site
- Willingness to learn and following company policies
- Incredible team work and communication skills
- Technical experience and aptitude to provide top notch support to our clients.
- Lots of experience with all the systems our clients use. This is kind of a joke...
- Experience with ConnectWise is a plus
- Experience with Automate (Labtech) is a plus
- Industry Certifications never hurt, but are not a confirmation of skill/experience