Systems Engineer I
Compensation: $34 - $38/hr
Benefits: Medical - Dental - Vision - Life Insurance - Vacation - Sick - 7 Paid Holidays - 401(k) with company match - Company Cell Phone - Work From Home
This position will be primarily a WFH position but candidates MUST be located in the San Diego area to be available to travel to customer's sites when required in and around San Diego. Candidate must have a reasonable home working environment and reliable transportation. We will provide all necessary computer & phone equipment and utilities required to perform the job.
We're a Top Notch Managed IT Service provider (MSP) in the San Diego area with extremely high customer satisfaction (CSAT) and customer loyalty (NPS) due to our outstanding team, systems, and processes. We're constantly evolving to be better by identifying areas for improvement and creating lasting solutions to address them.
We are in search for another outstanding person to add to our team as a Systems Engineer I.
We do have high standards for our team members and this is how we continue to "WOW" our clients...by hiring and retaining the best talent!
- Client project based work such as implement new servers, firewalls, Office 365, cloud solutions
- Perform basic security assessments for new and existing clients (bi-annually) and remediate issues discovered
- Once familiar with our systems and processes perform onboarding of new clients
- Provide escalation assistance to the Service Desk team
- Provide remote (and occasional onsite) technical computer support at an advanced level to our clients. We're primarily Dell, Windows, Office 365, Sonicwall, and Ruckus shop, but we have a few Mac's and G-Suite. NOTE: This is not a Service Desk position, however, sometimes we all must chip in to ensure our SLA's and CSAT's are maintained.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and "WOW' our clients
- Respond quickly, accurately, and thoroughly to client end-users
- Enter time with notes in Professional Services Automation software (ConnectWise)
- A good sense of humor
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening (This excludes THC. In other words, we don't test for it)
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Have a valid and clean driving record, in case you have to go to a client's site
- Willingness to learn and following company policies
- Incredible team work and communication skills
- Technical experience and aptitude to provide top notch support to our clients. (4+ years experience with Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems, Office 365, SonicWall)
- Lots of experience with all the systems our clients use. This is kind of a joke...
- Experience with ConnectWise is a plus
- Experience with Automate (Labtech) is a plus
- Industry Certifications never hurt, but are not a confirmation of skill/experience